Ready to raise the bar(bell)?
We are on the lookout for confident and energetic superstars to join our team of FAB instructors. If you’ve got a passion for Strength Training, we’d love to hear from you. Our charismatic instructors elevate classes from physical experiences to epic mind-body journeys. Each of our STRENGTH Instructors has a unique teaching style. Whatever our Tribe needs, whatever our Tribe is looking for, our instructors help them find it!
About Bodhi Strength: It was created to make our members feel stronger, leaner and better than ever. It's a class where you'll ignite your muscles with a combo of weights, barbells, bands and dynamic body movement for an explosive workout that’s strengthening all areas of your body. Of course in true Bodhi & Ride style, each Strength class is set to an epic playlist and pumping tunes are guaranteed as you work out to the beat of the music. Grab that barbell, and let’s go!
Our instructor academy is an intense, powerful and transformational 8 week programme. Successful candidates will be pushed to their limits and trained to become elite physical coaches, creating Bodhi & Ride's next generation of instructors.
- Deliver energetic, effective and motivational classes, ensuring the class delivery is at a consistent 10/10.
- Connect with individuals and create a sense of community in each of their classes.
- Maintain cleanliness, appearance and organisation of the studio and set up for each class as required.
- A strong passion for HIIT, weight based and strength training and interest in teaching others
- Be available for evening, early morning, daytime and weekend shifts (a regular schedule will be allocated)
- Provide exception customer service at all times (both inside and outside the studio).
- Be a positive, professional and personable leader.
- Have fun, get sweaty and be passionate about people!
- You must have taken at least 2 of our Bodhi Strength Classes.
- Current First Aid and CPR qualifications.
- Cert 3 or 4 in Fitness.
- Experience instructing fitness classes, performance, movement or similar.
- You have a voice, and you can use it for good.
- Music is your life.
- You have a ridiculous desire to have sweat dripping off your body.
Bodhi & Ride is special: It’s emotional, it’s physical, it’s a community. We believe in freedom with structure. We help our inspiring community push themselves to new heights, one Ride, Strength or Yoga class at a time.
Interested? Send us a short VIDEO outlining:
- A little bit about yourself, your fitness background and why you LOVE Bodhi and want to be an instructor with us.
- What inspires you most in a Strength class?
- What do you think you can bring to the team?
- 5 artists/tracks you can't get enough of right now!
- If you could teach us one thing, what would it be?
Don’t be afraid to get creative and show off your amazing personality!
Successful applicants will be invited to a physical audition.
Applicants must have a valid visa to work in Australia.
Send your CV and video introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be contacted to attend an audition.
Good luck, we can't wait to hear from you!