BODHI & RIDE MEMBERSHIPS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you commit to one of our memberships, please ensure you read the terms and conditions outlined below. Your membership purchase confirms that you accept the terms and conditions below, and a copy of these will also be linked in an email sent to you upon signing up.
Studio Membership Options
Please note: All membership credits can be used for Ride, Strength and Flow classes unless specified otherwise.
OLD STUDIO MEMBERSHIPS. NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.
Minimum commitment of 6 months.
Monthly billing. Monthly booking window.
- Foundation Membership: $150 per month for 6 credits per month.
- Rockstar Membership: $240 per month for 15 credits per month.
- Tribe Membership: $200 per month for 10 credits per month.
- Off Peak Membership: $160 per month for 10 credits* per month.
*Only valid for: Monday-Friday rides, mornings/am and lunchtime rides only.
- Student Membership*: $180 per month for 10 credits per month.
*Please email a copy of your student ID to email@example.com so we can update your account as being eligible for student pricing. If you have not sent us a copy of your student ID we may ask to see it at the studio when you check in for a class booked with student pricing. Student pricing is for local students only as we do not accept international student IDs.
- Unlimited Membership*: $239 per month for unlimited credits per month. Price may vary depending on the sign up date.
*Unlimited membership is not currently available for purchase.
- Sweat and the City Membership: $69 per week for 30 credits per month (15 Ride only credits + 15 Strength/Flow only credits). CBD location only. Minimum commitment of 3 months.Monthly billing. Weekly booking window.
Minimum commitment of 4 months.
Weekly billing. Weekly booking window.
- Sweat Membership: $40 per week for 2 credits per week.
- Thrive Membership: $60 per week for 4 credits per week.
- Elevate Membership: $69 per week for 7 credits per week.
- Student Membership*: $45 per week for 3 credits per week.
- *Please email a copy of your student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update your account as being eligible for student pricing. If you have not sent us a copy of your student ID we may ask to see it at the studio when you check in for a class booked with student pricing. Student pricing is for local students only as we do not accept international student IDs.
CURRENT STUDIO MEMBERSHIPS - FROM NOV 2023. AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON OUR WEBSITE OR IN STUDIO.
Please note: All membership credits can be used for Ride, Strength and Yoga classes unless specified otherwise.
We have 4 Monthly Memberships.
Minimum commitment of 3 months except the Student Membership which is 6 months. Monthly billing. Monthly booking window.
- Bodhi 5 Membership: $115 per month for 5 credits per month.
- Bodhi 8 Membership: $152 per month for 8 credits per month.
- Bodhi Unlimited Membership: $270 per month for 30 credits per month.
- Bodhi Student Membership: $175 per month for 10 credits per month.
We also have 1 x Bodhi at Home Membership:
Minimum commitment of 1 month
- Bodhi at Home Subscription: $99 per month for unlimited on demand access to Bodhi At Home Ride and Strength classes.
- Bodhi at Home Subscription + Bike Hire: $199 per month (+ $50 delivery fee) for unlimited on demand access to Bodhi At Home and bike hire.
For full Bodhi at Home Terms & Conditions, see here.
Membership Perks: apply to all current, weekly and monthly memberships.
- Free cycle shoe hire with every ride.
- Top Up studio classes reduced to $20 AUD. (You can purchase these via the 'buy' section of the website.)
- 10% Off Bodhi & Ride Merchandise and Clothing. (In the studio only.)
- 50% discount for Monthly Bodhi At Home subscription. (Code sent via email upon sign up.)
- Discounts on LSKD and 2XU product.
Bodhi at Home Memberships:
- Top Up studio classes reduced to $20 AUD. (You can purchase these via the 'buy' section of the website.)
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Class Access
- You can book into any class at any of our 3 studios.
- Exclusions: Membership credits are not valid for workshops and events held at Bodhi & Ride or at outside venues eg.Pop ups or Bodhi Open Air RIDES.
2. Membership Payments
- Studio membership fees are billed either monthly or weekly, depending on the type of membership on your account.
- All current studio memberships are sold on a per-month basis. Your membership payment will be on the same date each month.
- Bodhi at Home Membership fees are paid monthly, at the start of your membership billing month unless stated and agreed upon otherwise.
- You agree to payment for the full minimum term. The minimum term is also called the minimum commitment period. The minimum terms depend on which membership you sign up for.
- If no start date is manually selected for your membership, the membership will start on the day of purchase and not on the first class booked.
- If you cannot use all of your allocated amount of membership’s allocated ride credits within the billing period, any unused credits will expire.
- Memberships cannot be cancelled before the minimum commitment terms is over, or transferred to other members.
- Membership payments are processed via direct debit or credit card.
- A valid card needs to be on file.
- If your card payment fails you will be charged a $10 fee for each failed transaction.
- Your membership will continue to renew even after the minimum term is over. To stop your payments you need to cancel your membership after the minimum term is over.
- We do not offer any refunds of unused membership credits or any membership payments.
- Depending on the membership you are on, a joining fee may apply.
- You must meet your payment responsibilities by ensuring that there is enough money in your account on the payment day and tell us about any changes to your credit card, such as its expiry date or number, at least 72 hours before your next debit.
3. Membership Non-Payments
- If there is non-payment of a Membership, we will pass your details to a collection agency.
- We may apply taxes, including GST to any charges. Prices and other terms of purchase are subject to change.
- You will pay to us any and all of our expenses including any legal costs (on an indemnity basis) and other expenses payable under these Terms and Conditions together with any debt collection costs (on an indemnity basis) incurred:
- as a result of, or in connection with, a default by you under these Terms and Conditions; or
- in connection with the enforcement or attempted enforcement of, or preservation of any rights, under these Terms and Conditions; and
- and such costs and other expenses may be recovered by us from you as a liquidated debt. Any payments received by us from you shall be applied firstly to any legal costs, collection costs and other expenses, then to interest and the remainder to the balance of monies owed by you.
4. Membership Cancellation
- To cancel a membership, please submit this form located at https://form.typeform.com/to/O5O90jxK (you may need to copy and paste that into your browser)
- Memberships can be cancelled once you have completed the minimum term of commitment by giving us at least 2 weeks notice.
- If your next payment is due within that 2 weeks, you will be required to pay that next fee before cancellation can occur.
- You can not request a membership cancellation while a membership is paused.
6. Membership Switches
- You can only switch your membership by submitting this form: tinyurl.com/membership-switch
(you may need to copy and paste that into your browser)
- Once the form has been submitted, 3 business days notice is necessary to action a membership switch
- You can only switch memberships once
- You cannot transfer a membership to another person.
- When you switch a membership, the minimum commitment period applies again to the new membership.
- A $25 membership switching fee applies.
7. Membership Pauses
To pause an At-Home membership: we are unable to pause at-home memberships.
--To pause a Membership from your next billing date to billing date:
- Go to ‘my account’
- Select 'manage subscription'
- Click ‘pause’.
To pause a Membership with unique dates that are not in line with your billing dates, please submit this form: https://form.typeform.com/to/sAuRFQDw (you may need to copy and paste that into your browser)
- You can pause a membership for a maximum of 4 times per year* (max 1 billing period each time) if you are away, unwell or busy at work.
- Your membership cannot be un-paused early.
- While a membership is paused, we can not amend the period for which it is paused ie the pause cant be extended or shortened. If you need extra time for a pause, the membership has to un-pause itself first before any further changes can be made.
- While your membership is paused, you will not be able to book any classes, and our team can also not help you with this (sorry). If you wish to attend classes before your membership restarts, you can purchase member top credits available on the 'buy' page, or simply wait for the pause to finish and the membership to be active again.
- Please note: Membership pauses do not count towards the 2 x week notice period required for membership cancellations: ie you can't pause the membership, and then email to say we should cancel the memberships all together while it's paused.
8. Impact on Membership by Pandemic
- Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 virus, Bodhi & Ride must follow a COVID SAFE plan to create a safe environment to minimise the risk of exposure. You agree to abide by these regulations and will disclose if you are presenting symptoms of COVID-19 or have been directed to self isolate for any other reason. Please note that in the event of a studio shutdown, all studio memberships will be automatically suspended and all studio membership credits will be frozen until the studio reopens.
- Fee increases and change of terms: Bodhi & Ride reserve the right to amend membership fees and terms at any time during your agreement. Bodhi & Ride will make a reasonable effort to tell you about this at least 14 days beforehand via email. No fee change for terms changes will be implemented unless we receive your consent to such changes via email.
9. Studio: Refunds, No Shows and Late Cancellations
- We have a 12 hour cancellation policy.
- We are unable to refund classes if you fail to show up to a class you’ve booked.
- However, in the event that you cancel out of a class within our cancellation policy (12 hours prior to class start time), we will put the class credit back on to your account.
- If you don't cancel your booking at least 12 hours prior to class start time, a $20 no show fee applies for the following cases:
- Anyone on an Unlimited membership booked into Ride, Strength or Yoga.
- Anyone on a Challenge pack booked into Ride, Strength or Yoga.
- All Strength or Yoga bookings, whether on a Membership or Class Pack.
- Fees are automatically applied to your account.
10. Studio: Waitlist Terms
- When you add yourself to a class waitlist, you'll receive an email confirming your spot on the waitlist.
- If a spot becomes available, you'll receive an email and automatically* be added into the class.
- Exceptions: If a spot becomes available with less than 3 hours to go before class start time or between the hours of 10pm and 6am, we understand that you may no longer be able to make it due to short notice or being asleep. Therefore, you'll instead receive an email to let you know a spot is available and you'll have the choice to manually book yourself into the class.