If you are signing up to one of our Memberships, please read the details below so you know what’s included and how it all works.
Valid for all memberships signed up for in 2020 and 2021
- Welcome gift on signing up (new members only)
- Top Up classes reduced to $20 AUD 10% OFF Bodhi & Ride Merchandise and Clothing
- 50% discount for Bodhi At Home access
- You can book into any class at any of our studios.
- All memberships are sold on a per-month basis. 1 month = 28 days, so your payment will be renewed every 28 days. During the 28 days, you can book into the allocated amount of classes. If you can’t use all of your allocated amount of classes, any unused class credits will expire.
TOP UP CLASSES
- Can be purchased for use by the member for $20 per class. This can be done at the studio or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All memberships require a commitment of at least 6 months.
- After 6 months on this membership, your membership will automatically renew on a month-by-month basis until cancelled.
- You can not cancel a membership unless you have completed a minimum of 6 months.
REFUNDS, NO SHOWS & LATE CANCELLATIONS
- We have a 12 hour cancellation policy.
- We are unable to refund classes if you fail to show up to a class you’ve booked.
- However, in the event that you cancel out of a class within our cancellation policy (12 hours prior to class start time), we will put the class credit back on to your account.
- If you don't cancel in time, a $20 no show fee applies for unlimited memberships. Those on other memberships or class packs will simply lose the class credit or may also be charged a $20 no show fee.
- You agree to payment for the full minimum term of 6 months.
- Memberships can not be cancelled early or transferred to other members.
- You are billed monthly by direct debit or credit card.
- A valid card needs to be on file.
- If your card payment fails you will be charged a $10 fee for each failed transaction.
- Your membership reship will continue to renew even after the minimum terms is over. To stop your payments you need to cancel your membership after the minimum term is over.
- Commencement Date: The membership starts on the day of purchase, not on first class booked.
- Excludes workshops and events held at Bodhi & Ride or at outside venues eg Pop up’s or Bodhi Open Air RIDES.
- To cancel a membership you need to fill in this form and submit it to us. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GVTHXRQ
- Please allow 5 working days for processing.
- Memberships can be cancelled once you have completed the minimum term of commitment by giving us at least 2 weeks notice.
- If there is non-payment of a Membership, we will pass your details to a collection agency.
CHANGING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- You can change your membership by emailing email@example.com
- We need 2 days notice to action this and you can only switch memberships once.
- You can suspend your membership for a max of 4 x weeks every 3 x months if you are away, unwell or busy at work.
- To suspend a membership you need to fill in this form and submit it.
- Please allow 5 days for processing. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BodhiRequest
- Suspensions do not count towards the 2 x week notice period required for membership cancellations: ie you cant suspend your payments, and then email to say we should cancel the memberships all together.
- We are unable to refund any payments made.
- You are not able to transfer the membership to another customer.