Are you passionate about health and wellness?
Are you positive, proactive and excited about contributing to a growing business? Do you LOVE Bodhi & Ride? We are looking for confident and bright individuals to join the Bodhi & Ride tribe in the capacity of Front of House Staff.
The ideal candidate would be available to work early AM, lunch time and/or PM shifts across each of our studios on both weekdays and weekends (our 3 studios are in Melbourne CBD, Port Melbourne and South Yarra).
- Create a welcoming and friendly environment for ALL.
- Manage operational tasks on a daily basis.
- Customer sales.
- Prepare the studios.
- Engage in community events.
- Help clients achieve their fitness goals through supporting and motivating them.
- Take and receive phone calls from clients with queries.
Additionally, we are looking for individuals who have the following attributes:
- You are KIND and WELCOMING to ALL and are able to act in a professional and mature manner.
- You have a positive attitude and are eager to learn and contribute.
- You give great attention to detail when completing tasks.
- You excel in customer service (able to go above and beyond).
- You are problem solvers (able to look for solutions when problems arise).
- You are confident and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are sales oriented.
- Applicants are required to have minimum 1 year retail or hospitality experience, and must be excellent in a customer facing environment.
- Applicants must have taken at least 3 classes with Bodhi & Ride.
- Applicants must be able to start work at 5.45am when needed and be flexible with weekday & weekend times. Please view our schedule to get an idea of possible shift hours.
Applicants must have a valid visa to work in Australia.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Good luck, we can't wait to hear from you!