Studio booking cancellation/no show:
We have a 12 hour cancellation policy and a no show policy.
We are unable to refund classes if you fail to show up to a class you’ve booked.
Cancel out of a class outside of our cancellation policy of 12 hours to have the class credit refunded.
If you don't cancel your booking at least 12 hours prior to class start time, a $20 late cancellation or no show fee applies for the following cases:
- Anyone on an Unlimited membership booked into Ride, Strength or Flow.
- Anyone participant in a challenge (Tribe Fest) booked into Ride, Strength or Flow.
- All Strength or Flow bookings, whether on a Membership or Class Pack.
All Membership Cancellations:
- To cancel a membership, go to ‘my account’, select 'manage subscription' and click cancel. From there you will be prompted to contact us and we will be in touch.
- Memberships can be cancelled once you have completed the minimum term of commitment by giving us at least 2 weeks notice.
- If your next payment is due within that two weeks, you may be entitled to pay that next fee before cancellation can occur.