Be the master of FLOW
Our Bodhi Flow experience combines vinyasa yoga and music, connecting you deeper to your mind and body. This is a music-driven practice where you will create beat bumping playlists to drive the pace of the breath and asana. Our focus is on ensuring that all classes are accessible and suit all levels of yogis.
- Deliver energetic, effective and motivational classes, ensuring the class delivery is at a consistent 10/10.
- Teach Yoga classes.
- Connect with individuals and create a sense of community in each of their classes.
- Maintain cleanliness, appearance and organisation of the studio and set up for each class as required.
- Be available for evening, early morning, daytime and weekend shifts (a regular schedule will be allocated).
- Provide exception customer service at all times (both inside and outside the studio).
- Be a positive, professional and personable leader.
- Assist the studio team in the management of the studio
- Build strong rapport with clients and provide excellent customer service at all times
- Manage the growth of the studio
- Assist the studio team with membership acquisition and retention, including conducting referral/lead generation and follow up activities
- Assist the studio team with local area marketing and outreach
- Assist the studio team to ensure studio practices/processes are adhered to, including member check-in, telephone inquiries, payment handling and general member enquiries
- You must have a 200 - Hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate
- Current First Aid and CPR qualifications.
- Experience instructing Yoga classes.
- You have a voice, and you can use it for good.
- Music is your life.
- You have a ridiculous desire to have sweat dripping off your body.
Bodhi & Ride is special: It’s emotional, it’s physical, it’s a community. We believe in freedom with structure. We help our inspiring community push themselves to new heights, one Ride, Strength or Yoga class at a time.
Interested? Send us a short VIDEO outlining:
- A little bit about yourself, your fitness background and why you LOVE Bodhi and want to be an instructor with us.
- What inspires you most in a Yoga class?
- What do you think you can bring to the team?
- 5 artists/tracks you can't get enough of right now!
- If you could teach us one thing, what would it be?
Don’t be afraid to get creative and show off your amazing personality!
Successful applicants will be invited to a physical audition.
Applicants must have a valid visa to work in Australia.
Send your CV and video introduction to email@example.com
Successful applicants will be contacted to attend an audition.
Good luck, we can't wait to hear from you!