BODHI & RIDE MEMBERSHIPS
If you are signed up, or will be signing up to one of our Memberships, please read the details below.
- If you sign up to a unlimited membership, you can book into an unlimited amount of classes on our studio schedule.
- If you are on a class-per-week membership, you can book into the agreed classes per week.
- If you are on a class-per-month membership, you can book into the agreed classes per week.
- You need to cancel out of a class 6 hours prior to class start time regardless of which membership you are on.
- You need to cancel out of a class by logging into your account online and cancelling out. We can not accept cancellations via social media, text message or phone.
No Shows & Late Cancellations:
- For unlimited memberships, a $10 per class no-show fee will be charged if you cancel late or no-show to classes booked.
- If you are on a class-per-week or class-per-month membership and you cancel late or don’t show, you will forfeit your class credit.
- You agree to payment for the full term of weeks. Memberships can not be cancelled early or transferred to other members.
- Billing: You are billed weekly or monthly by direct debit or credit card. A valid card needs to be on file. If your card payment fails you will be charged a $2 fee for each failed transaction.
- Commencement Date: The membership starts on the day of purchase, not on first class booked
- Exclusions: Excludes workshops and events held at Bodhi & Ride or at outside venues.
You can cancel your membership at any time after the initial membership period is over by giving 2 x week notice and emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing your membership:
- You can change your membership by emailing email@example.com
- We need 5 days notice to action this and you can only switch memberships once.
- You can suspend your membership for a max of 2 x weeks every 3 x months if you are away, unwell or busy at work.
- A 1 x week notice period is required for membership suspensions.
- Suspension requests need to be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suspensions do not count towards the 2 x week notice period required for membership cancellations: ie you cant suspend your payments, and then email to say we should cancel the memberships all together. To cancel, 2 x weeks payments are required prior to cancellations.